My topic on my video blog is about the movie, "Evil Dead (2013)". This video runs about 8 minutes, but I had a really good time recording it and I left in some funny edits. So ladies and gentlemen, I give you.... me:
Sunday, April 28, 2013
My first video blog is quite Evil!
I had so many ideas on what to make my first video blog about, everything from how-to videos to funny skits, but I decided to go see a movie I have been excited about and record a review about it. This assignment also gave me the opportunity to use my new camera that I had to purchase for photography class which I am currently doing terrible in.
My topic on my video blog is about the movie, "Evil Dead (2013)". This video runs about 8 minutes, but I had a really good time recording it and I left in some funny edits. So ladies and gentlemen, I give you.... me:
My topic on my video blog is about the movie, "Evil Dead (2013)". This video runs about 8 minutes, but I had a really good time recording it and I left in some funny edits. So ladies and gentlemen, I give you.... me:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment