Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hashtags and cadillacs.

I still don't fully understand the big deal with twitter. I remember when it was introduced, I felt it was pointless since Facebook practically does the same thing yet more intricate. As I watched the years pass and twitter grow, I still have a hard time justifying why I should have one.

I understand it's purpose, it's a great tool for quick information on your personal interests, plus I see how it's kinda cool to see what your favorite celebrity is up to or how they feel. I just don't know why I would have one, unless for some reason I become some form of famous then hell yes I will have an account, maybe even six.

Until that day, I will keep my new twitter account active, but it feels a tad goofy tweeting when I have less than 5 followers. I better get crackin' on fixing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment