Monday, May 27, 2013
Google really gives you anything you want
There is a lot of debate on if companies like Google (companies that tend to buy up all other types of services to offer it as their own) seem to be helpful to the expansion of Web 2.0. Personally, I have always liked Google, for a lot of reasons. For one, it's always been about simplicity. Google has not only been my favored search engine but also web browser, email, and video and photo upload service. I knew little about Google docs, but after using it I am very impressed. I am glad a company other than Openoffice is offering a Microsoft Office type of software for free. It' ability to merge with all my other Google tools and accounts is wonderful and I see myself using it more often. I got a little off track there, I also wanted to add that Google also has amazing marketing which allows it to accumulate a massive user base in multiple categories. It's impressive, and honestly I am glad Google exist and will always be a loyal member. I personally feel that all this is leading to a Google operation system which I would completely support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment